During the school year, UCCC holds weekly faith seminars. Last year some of the topics we covered, but not limited to, included: The Mass, Discovering Your Spiritual Gifts, Theology of the Body, etc.
Through faith seminars, we are able to discuss topics that help us understand and grow deeper not only in our faith, but in the friendships we have.
Below you can find information about our upcoming Faith Seminars:
- How to Have a Balanced Life (Nov. 27th)
- The Importance of Confession (Nov. 20th)
- Spiritual Direction (Nov. 6th)
- The Miracle of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Oct. 30th)
- Resolving Conflicts in Relationships (Oct. 23rd)
- Healthy Relationships (Oct. 16th)
- Relationships with Others: The Importance of Friendship (Oct. 9th)
- Overcoming Addiction (Oct. 2nd)
- Developing a School/Life/Faith Balance (August 23rd)